Fire round coming up … I’m going to give short statements as to why I DNF’d these books. I can say with absolute clarity and honestly that I will be going back to these books. They are not leaving my shelves. They have just been started, stopped and then removed from my bedside table (immediate book grabbing pile).
- Writing was a big rough for what I was looking for at the time
- Have been told by a beautiful customer that this was her least favourite in the series and also believes I will like further books in the series more
- My mood for smutty reading slowed down
Five Bush Weddings by Clare Fletcher
- A very funny and capturing read but I was looking for something international and literary (I went onto Tomorrow and, Tomorrow and, Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin)
- Written with no quotation marks – something that doesn’t resonate with my reading style
- Dark Australian mafia read and comes across as a strong feminist read as well – love that
- Gritty, well-written and researched
- Based on fact and will need to be in the right mood to read of possible gruesome and graphic retellings
I am now currently onto The Night Travellers by Armando Lucas Correa and it is fantastic! What are you reading this week and how is it travelling?